Probation: _TickleMonster_

_TickleMonster_

Street Preacher
Hi :)
This is my new probation thread - I was gone for a really long time due to personal reasons so I have to restart my probation!
My first build is at /warp hammerhalhamlet1 at XYZ: -6860, 59, 20582. It's a low class farmers house.

Last edited:
Reactions: zac

Sapper

Playwright
Hello I left melons at the house I liked the house but the daub pattern needs work I suggest looking at other patterns . There was a issue with the loft and the oak stairs. If you need any help or have any questions ask me or ric

Last edited:
Reactions: _TickleMonster_

_TickleMonster_

Street Preacher
My fifth and sixth builds are located at /warp orme. The middle class house is at XYZ: 1650, 59, 15303 and the low class house is at XYZ: 1672, 60, 15321

_TickleMonster_

Street Preacher
My seventh build is located at /warp varnerham3. The coords are XYZ: -2285, 41, 15492. It is a low-class Fishermans house.

Last edited:

JohanKR850

Royal Messenger
Hey Tickle! I will be your probation leader. I will try to catch you in game to go through the houses there. But if that seems impossible i will just write the bullet points here. Looking forward to see you out there! Remember you have to build both rural and urban. So you will have to get a few urban builds in there. Take a look at Kl.

Here is some default information.
  • You can find plots on the dyn map, via the menu.
  • You can also find plots at /warp build
  • To diversify your garden plants see /warp crops
  • When making houses with professions see /warp jobs
  • You can always ask people for help, someone will certainly answer.
  • I suggest you have the same name on forums as in-game (if you have two names, it can be changed here Name change ).
  • This here is the New Builders Guide
When you post your builds here on the forums please post following information:
  1. #x. The build number. Post it both here and on the in game tag.
  2. /warp ???
  3. Coordinates

If you haven't already, i suggest you make a custom "tag" to distinguish your tag block from the rest of the builders. One or two blocks should do it. Don't want it to become too big and messy.

Alright Tickle! If you have any question feel free to reach out to me both in game and over forums. Keep up the good work and i will see you!

- Johan

Reactions: Sapper

_TickleMonster_

Street Preacher
My thirteenth build is located at /warp lesbos. I don't have the game open right now so I don't know the coords, but it is in the top left corner of the area, and it's a low class farmer who likes to forage mushrooms.

_TickleMonster_

Street Preacher
Also just a question - If I do get approved once my 30 days is over, would that be 30 days since I started building or 30 days since you became my probation leader?
thanks!
~tickle

JohanKR850

Royal Messenger
Hey Tickle we have been looking at your houses in game and i have got to say i am very impressed by your performances in both urban and rural styles. You last kl house was very good and we had a discussion about how you can use spare/storage space. The only major mistake was that the fireplace from upstairs was visible from the ground floor, but we got that sorted out. You had your own opinion about the roof style and did not just do as you were told. I respect that, keep that up and you will be developing your own styles in some time!

It's 30 days from when you started probation 5/2. Not when i took you as my probie.

- Johan

JohanKR850

Royal Messenger
Hey Tickle! You probation is over. It's been nice building with you in westeros. Ask a mod to remove the N when you are online. Looking forward to seeing what you are going to do out there. If there is ever anything you need help with don't hesitate to ask.

- Johan