Prisinorzero

Messenger
What is your Minecraft username?
Robert_Arryn

What is your age?
25+

In what country are you living?
UK

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Don't Remember

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
At this probably the community surrounding it, as much as I love my fictional history books and CGI dragons at this point it's the content makers like glidus, alt schwift, and preston that keep causing me to relapse and fall back off the wagon.

Also ma boi the falcon that is feared sweet Robin Arryn

What is your favorite build on our server?
Probably Redfort, partly because I love the mountains surrounding it because I love glaciers. Either that or old Kayce because not enough builds on this server have heliports

Why do you want to join our server?
I've been on and off this server for the better part of a decade now with a couple of stints building and now I feel the blue calling again. Plus I'm looking forward to being able to contribute to Oldtown finally

Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/ytIcLch

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Reactions: DaenerysTargaryenI

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Robert,

It's great to see you back! Your apphouse looks good, but make sure you have Optifine installed - there's a couple texture issues there that this will fix.

Since you were a fairly recent builder IIRC, I'd just like to see a house in the style of /warp kl1 to make sure you're all up to speed with the newest building techniques before re-promoting. Let me know if you've got any questions!