Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
PolGrifol

What is your age?
21-24

In what country are you living?
Spain

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Don't Remember

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
I love history and cartography, I can spend hours in front of a map going through every inch of it, thinking about the etymology of each city and village, while linking it to the events that forged said map. So, it's understandable for me to love such a well constructed fantasy series as ASoIaF. I read it when I was a teenager and I can still remember printing different versions of the map and playing to develop my own lore within its boundaries. Maybe the story nor its writing style are my selling points, but the world, I can't have enough.

What is your favorite build on our server?
My rational part loves Highgarden, I'm quite a cottagecore gardener and plant-lover myself, and I'm amazed buy its construction. Nevertheless, I spent hours and hours roleplaying your old King's Landing map, and I keep dear memories of its secret pathways and a particular house near the Red Keep I made my own.

Why do you want to join our server?
I got to know your server a long time ago, when I first started playing minecraft as a teen, when I still didn't have a premium account, so I could only visit your downloadable old builds. Since then I've always dreamed of buying the game to visit all the places you had built... so yesterday I finally did, just to play in your server. You've been a great inspiration for me, and I would love to help building the thing that gave such happiness in the past.

2022-04-26_01.55.07.png2022-04-26_01.55.32.png2022-04-26_01.55.55.png2022-04-26_01.56.33.png2022-04-26_01.56.47.png2022-04-26_01.57.20.png2022-04-26_01.57.33.png2022-04-26_01.57.59.png2022-04-26_01.59.56.png2022-04-26_02.01.12.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Polgrifol! Sorry for the wait, from now on I'll try answering your replies within a week.

I'm glad you managed to fix the connected textures issue! You also did a good job on the app house, I have no comments on it. For your next challenges I'll point out locations for you and you'll have to make houses inspired by the style in that area/project. I would suggest looking at a few different houses and then take note of which blocks are used and how, to then come up with you own original version. After that you can post the screenshots here and I'll give you feedback.

For your first challenge, please make a house in the style of Hammerhall, there are some good examples at /warp hammertown. Please include a reasonably large yard, you should be able to find examples of those at the warp as well.
Good luck!