Plots!

Do you think its a good idea?

• Total voters

JJLyric

Playwright
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Builders! I have heard that there is a shortage of plots for builders (maybe the open plot count has increased since last week) so I decided to make a bunch of plots on my plot for probies and there leaders to go through once built. The way this works is I have a corner of my plot dedicated to this and that corner is split into four where I will have 4 different regions eg: Reach, Dorne etc. The plots will have the palette and a warp of inspiration so for example if i was building a northern reach plot it would have the pallet and then next to it would be a sign saying that you can go to merkley, cobb. The plots will be various shapes and sizes and various classes. Idk its just something that I thought could help when probies don't have anywhere to build. The four regions I am thinking of right now is Reach, Dorne, Possibly northern and Crownlands with a KL theme. There will be some yard plots but little as it mainly focuses on the building. If this idea gets approved we could have a warp set up like Openplots or something along those lines - Thanks, JJ

Last edited: