Pirorities

Red Griffin

Mummer
I asked in game "when fire and blood dropped were there any major changes you had to make?" The people on named a few. My follow up to this is: where on the list of priorities do these go? Like. Say you guys were done with OLDTOWN 100% but then fire and blood reveals that OLDTOWN has a bank. How quickly would you guys go back and add a bank. Also how much trouble would 1 building cause to a finished build? I dont know why my phone caps locked OLDTOWN lol but I'm not changing it

_Simbaa

Printmaker
One building wouldnt cause any major issues, as it would probably replace some regular houses etc... Also these priorities depend on the importance of the canon and the size, importance and age of the project that lacks the new canon, in some cases we will redo it (Wyl), in others update it. However so far we didnt and probably wont have any recent experience with redoing a huge server build such as Kings Landing (even though there are few cannon inaccuracies thanks to the recent books ) as our priority right now is to finish the server and afterwards we will probably look at updating/fixing some of the stuff... however that is in a very distant future

Reactions: Red Griffin