Abandoned [OLD] Project Application: Graywater Watch

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
[OLD FORUM REPOST - 3/13/18]

KokitoCraft said:
Hola!

So ...at last!

The Doc for my project App for Greywater Watch. (now a co op with csn)

If you have a moment guys please have a look at it.
I'm putting a lot of work and dedication on it. I've been working on this since a long time like most of you knows, and I'm very anxious because at last it has been officially tagged has redo.

here is the link
I heavily suggest you to read it so you can understand the plan thoroughly.

CSN has recently joined me in this project so you can ask him hings too if you have questions.

all tests are in my plot. fly to the different levels. (if dark, just have a Nightvision potion to see it better)

EDITED: Forgot to paste the link to the Imgurl: for further inspirations and study (its old though but still influencial)

Gracias!

Kokito

IwanDeLarch said:
I'd like to point out that the climate in the neck is influenced by the proximity to the north. Some of your tests, which I like a lot, don't seem to offer appropriate shelter for only a chilly night in autumn. I know this flaw kind of comes from hoe Martin describes the neck, and I.grant him this creative freedom, but for our rendition I reckon it not a possibility. I believe it would not feel right to have South East Asia or South America between Northern and Central Europe. But anyway, enjoyable read for a rainy Sunday morning. Good luck!

KokitoCraft said:
@3026756 said:
One of my favorite apps in a long while..!

T.T ...thanx TXI !

@5605389 said:
Approved from me as well... given what SMP has said.

Yey! thanx Emot!

@5605300 said:
I know this flaw kind of comes from hoe Martin describes the neck, and I.grant him this creative freedom, but for our rendition I reckon it not a possibility. I believe it would not feel right to have South East Asia or South America between Northern and Central Europe.

I agree definitely in that aspect. Martin kinda played with that creative fact and despite the fact that the north could be influencing the Marshlands and the changes of station going from top to bottom; from winter to summer... the thing is, that the Marshlands is a dense/swampy place, hard for regular men and not so regular, to track something. etc....swamps usually offer that state of biodiversity (high humidity, usually lots of vegetation) because the temperature are slightly different than in open fields. swamps have something called a micro-clime that rise the T° some grades more. this humidity and biological characteristics allows them to hold more temperature than usual, despite the T° around it. so I based my building style in the same environment too and concidering has an example, the Vasyugan Swamp in Siberia. Its one of those Swamps that have long cold winters and short warm summers.(Just imagine yourself in southern Siberia, cold as Eddar Stark but always humidity like Cercei XD)

About the building tests I will reinforce houses and huts according to a more cold swamp so it still fits that requirement. I'm glad that you point that out because It was something I had planned to confront directly while planing/building on site...specially because im still uncertain about the future of the final pallete and the "Painting or not Painting" thing to blend both SouthPart1 and SouthPart2.

Again, thanks for pointing that out Iwan. I will consider it as much as I can during the development. :D

Last edited by a moderator: