Approved Newkeep Redo Appeal

Hello everyone,

I’m submitting an appeal for a Newkeep redo under clause (1c). Under this clause, projects may be allowed to be redone if it’s filed incomplete and/or filed under the projects orphanage. https://westeroscraft.com/wiki/guid...=c) Abandoned Build,particularly high quality.

Newkeep, the seat of House Hersy in the Vale was on the works during 2017 to Spring/Summer 2019, it has since then been left incomplete for the past years due to inactivity from the head builder Mandos who was last seen on forums back on October 2019, leaving the project abandoned and placed under the projects orphanage.
Evidence of abandonment:
OKEuVrwr0jLLIukYOR5YeXmx4T9wcXsW8YxylA7rJlSXtVKOr6uYNKDiNcARQETV2bgZHe1a8vrif3Kyk7ZB8UOLE7IKAotmAeNMek4W-5pn9ZAahuon6sT7tHmDr2RjKU7accho

9kFf7QDDNDL40pGRV5qPtpRxQY4tuvQmFkWfbVtgEozdU51y4HxHBQcy_0xNBa4KahidgB5WFdaB2KB4gywegC-QYCh2bOfRM2q6O7Ksb6tBTVuBX8HTRJOmsTRQrpO4oAbqzfJq

Why am I appealing for a redo rather than a foster/update?
Sadly, parts of what’s currently done in Newkeep’s lands have already started showing signs of aging. This goes from thatch overhangs, fenced windows, to certain plain/daub patterns that we avoid today thanks to our block updates.
Evidence of aging:
9d4_fVHA_bSfrOecNPcPD6hQV1eYVmF0djiF9DV_svoDpqcIHVQ07LzoQeWKHuR0s4vQdQ85f_e02B_2VE-ySTJDE-VOmOMzAA1Pedp--8AV0bpVmfW7jUz8QYg7Ms3iyKGNglNH

rwAeH19L0WVK4iYsV5zCMpP5u8JhwyBVyUJz1Tnebx2cyUXIfmUzm8m2y3oyShgRCf64F_AKCPEl0hZeuzG3IBjpijR_hnCWWcJaEiy5VZzkhuxyUAbN_bn_Zm_j9Qwe8WkehL_e

LK5Qv52QI2qxZl7LgK8MDD_rkuY2d8DQTYujQbrSLcK1VxIK4ugYmbsZN5KZDe3yfBptdB1GbYBfOulzJj3Ey8yqv-Vi745OaM62ZUDBlg5BvxXIh2WViTIoHpQ-oOT1xB2jEx3p

It should also be noted that only 50% or less of the project is complete. Not to mention the inconsistency of terraforming in the area as seen below. On some parts of the project where some builds can be found, the mountain terra was left untouched, while others were updated.

zcHa0Dg5xCXERu6O4FCHlGPhf73NiAY6DItHxNWFbk1COyLiOswycOpUNjAOFzWM7lHpbOL-ZZBh65XsYA-SY06Yh_WMTqN-pXsDLZ57KzOfvlHEn0E1HQwbYqx8P8mJgs8maQuf

N31JWSOFzLeSNKUHtV-ZrWw0yNPK6TqqRgPilZ0gy_579wnjWShx2-Q9obG5SgfTiDj7Dhik7mXRscqH554VxGvUKUFgk8QF9EpWLt0o829WplopRg5g5lBtxf_-7qi_oqa7HPQH

Furthermore, there are some builds such as the septs that could just use an update rather than redoing them, but since I do plan on taking on this project, I ask the mods to please allow me to go in with new plans and tests to take on the area, thus will make the process more smooth and less stressful.

- Ever

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Ever, we discussed this appeal and decided that you're free to go ahead with a redo due to the abandoned and incomplete nature of the project. However, this is with the stipulation that, due to the high-quality nature of the existing project, you try your best to see to it that the original builder's vision is preserved wherever possible.