New forum Dungeons and Dragons and Boardgames.

We had an old topic, we played Dungeon World many months ago, but people didn't really seem into it.

Lets see if people still want to play.
So a poll. What system should we use?
DnD. A lot more specific skills focused; specific combat abilities and variety of rolling.
Dungeon World. More freeform worldbuilding and a much simpler rolling system; but needs a lot more player input.
Pathfinder. There is a lot of lore and rules to pull from already set out. Honestly its basically DnD 3.5 with a lot more stuff added to it.

If you picked DnD a follow up question. I honestly could have just put Pathfinder under this list.

Importantly who should be the Dungeon Master?

And when are people available to play. I picked a bunch of generic dates of weekend over the next few weeks, but we can change it if people want more.
https://beta.doodle.com/poll/75pyi6mukwbaiydy

Most recently it was Wazgamer, Aslan, Birdman, SMP and me who played, but I want to get other people involved. I understand it fizzled out before and that is my fault.

To play, well all you need is generally Discord. We would provide all materials etc that you need to play, or to set up your own game.
Roll20.net, is also something I think we want to use a lot more of, because it makes it more visual and improves things greatly. So it would help to make a character there.

In the past we have saved characters to googledocs; so we still have all of those.

If you want any of the documents for any of these sytems we will share them. I can also put them on Discord at some point.

Reactions: EStoop and Wazgamer