Mithrax

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
MithraxLoL

What is your age?
17-20

In what country are you living?
U.S.A

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
I like all of the different places and their histories as well as the political battles that take place between the families of the houses.

What is your favorite build on our server?
In terms of key places in the books and show I would go with Pyke because of how cozy and fantastical it is, but I also really like Starfall. I feel like the builders did a good job with how little info was given in the books about it.

Why do you want to join our server?
I've just about explored everything, done the scavenger hunts, and built some of my own smaller things in single player. I want to help keep this server progressing, there's been many smaller builds that I feel I can easily do given enough time without getting in the way of others. Also I really liked the scavenger hunt and think it could help people get into exploring if it almost goes to every location on the map. I am patient, take criticism well and I am a decent builder.

2021-03-16_02.39.22.png2021-03-16_02.39.27.png2021-03-16_02.39.56.png2021-03-16_02.40.02.png2021-03-16_02.41.43.png2021-03-16_02.41.51.png2021-03-16_02.42.29.png2021-03-16_02.39.47.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Mithrax

Mummer
Also in one of these pictures I had taken it before putting the knife and greens on the table but I add them in a later photo.

Mithrax

Mummer
Here is an original build I made in my free time, I based the hoarding around the top off of the towers in Winterfell but other than that I just made the rest on my own. I do kind of wish I had used a different block because the white brick has no stair or slab blocks and the white wood didn't have very many other gradients close to it. I didn't take a picture of myself in front of the build but you can actually see my Application building in the third picture in the background.

Veggie

The Old Bear
Hey Mithrax,

Your application house looks solid, and cool you're still playing around in your freetime.

I hope you found the initial app house a useful process in familiarising yourself with our blocks.

For your first challenge, please build me something in the Duskendale style.