Minecraft unable to launch! Help!

lazaresco

Mummer
Hello!
When I try to launch minecraft in the Westeros Launcher, I get greeted with an error.
I have updated it all, and have all the requiremets.

The information from the log:
------------------------------------------
[16:27:54.567] =======================
[16:27:55] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 13.20.1.2429 for Minecraft 1.11.2 loading
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_144, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_144
[16:27:56] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod org.blockartistry.DynSurround.asm.TransformLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [FML]: Loading tweaker optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker from OptiFine.jar
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker:dbg:56]: OptiFineForgeTweaker: acceptOptions
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker:dbg:56]: OptiFineForgeTweaker: injectIntoClassLoader
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer:dbg:266]: OptiFine ClassTransformer
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer:dbg:266]: OptiFine URL: file:/C:/Users/Patric/AppData/Roaming/WesterosCraft/instances/WesterosCraftTest-1.11.2/mods/OptiFine.jar
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer:dbg:266]: OptiFine ZIP file: C:\Users\Patric\AppData\Roaming\WesterosCraft\instances\WesterosCraftTest-1.11.2\mods\OptiFine.jar
[16:27:56] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[16:27:58] [main/FATAL] [FML]: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty.
[16:27:58] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty, your vanilla jar may be corrupt.
at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:170) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115) [launchwrapper.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty, your vanilla jar may be corrupt.
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.applyPatch(ClassPatchManager.java:112) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.getPatchedResource(ClassPatchManager.java:75) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.getFieldType(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:220) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.parseField(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:193) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.setup(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:162) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.FMLSanityChecker.injectData(FMLSanityChecker.java:189) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:165) ~[forge.jar:?]
... 2 more
Exception in thread "main" [16:27:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager$ExitTrappedException
[16:27:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager.checkPermission(FMLSecurityManager.java:49)
[16:27:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkExit(Unknown Source)
[16:27:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.Runtime.exit(Unknown Source)
[16:27:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.System.exit(Unknown Source)
[16:27:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:138)
[16:27:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[16:27:58.550] Minecraft process terminated
--------------------------------------

What's the problem?

Thanks!

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hi lazaresco, try doing the following:

- Download the most recent version of 64-bit Java (x64) from the link Bombik posted above,
- Wipe "Westeroscraft" from %appdata%/roaming or Library/Application Support, depending on if you have macOS or Windows,
- Redownload the launcher

This should fix it.

lazaresco

Mummer
O Well, Got it working after a while. The problem for me was after I updated the launcher I closed it and reopened it for it worked.
Thanks anyways.

Jollan20

Mummer
When I click Launch Minecraft the button turns grey and then goes back to normal and nothing happens what is my problem?

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Try making sure you have the most recent version of Java installed, also make sure to get the x64 version.

See the directions I posted above in this thread.

Last edited:

Jollan20

Mummer
Is it safe? I mean when I install the new version of java it tells me to uninstall the old version and that there may be programs that will not be able to be runned when I uninstall the old java...

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
If you install the most recent released version you shouldn't have any problems with compatibility, it just says that as a disclaimer. If you do have problems, you can always re-install an older version of Java from the same site.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Go to this link:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html

Find the version which is right for your computer and make sure to get the x64 one. If you're on a mac, just download the "macOS" one (jre-8u161-macosx-x64.dmg) and then run the installer. If you're on a Windows, download the "Windows x64 Offline" one and run the installer.

Then once the new version of Java is installed:

- Wipe "Westeroscraft" from %appdata%/roaming or Library/Application Support, depending on if you have macOS or Windows,
- Redownload the launcher