Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
mindgus

What is your age?
17-20

In what country are you living?
Australia

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
Nothing specific, mostly just the sheer size and lore of the entire series. Large-scale battles were also quite entertaining. The battle of the bastards will also always be satisfying.

What is your favorite build on our server?
King's Landing. Although probably intentional because it is a key location, the detail put into every aspect a city of its size is impressive. I also love the Red Keep build.

Why do you want to join our server?
Although I am fairly new to the GoT/ASoIaF fanbase, I have fair knowledge of minecraft, both with building and the use of worldedit. I have some experience with building larger-scale buildings with a team as well, mostly for fun, rather than for a server, map, etc.

2022-03-24_10.47.56.png2022-03-24_10.48.03.png2022-03-24_10.48.23.png2022-03-24_10.48.28.png2022-03-24_10.48.33.png2022-03-24_10.48.44.png2022-03-24_10.48.55.png2022-03-24_10.49.54.png2022-03-24_10.50.44.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hey mindgus,
Thank you for completing this application, and for your patience while we took the time to review it.

Nice work with replicating the application house, As I hope you can tell ,we try to put as much detail and signs of life as we can into every single building on the server. Hopefully through this application process you'll see how this approach is carried across our different projects and styles.

You're off to a good start and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make next. For your first challenge build, please make a Low Class Farmer's house in the style of /warp tarbeck and share screenshots of it in this thread.

Take note of commonalities between the houses (block mix, shape of roof, size of house, interior blocks, attic spaces, mezzanine platforms) and make a house that would fit into the Tarbeck town. It would be great if you could add a yard to it too.

If you haven't already, you can take a look at the Basic Building Guide for some more tips.

Please take your time to study the style in detail, and make sure to ask if you have any questions on the above feedback or the Tarbeck style.

Good luck!