[macOS][jre-8u161-macosx-x64][westeroscraft launcher][CLOSED]

Kaaada

Mummer
I can't figure out how to paste the log but this is what it says when I try to connect to the multiplayer server after the game has launched.

[14:35:43] [Server Connector #3/ERROR]: Couldn't connect to server
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: mc.westeroscraft.com/66.175.215.155.4444

I'm using 1.11.2 or the option in the middle when you open the launcher as that is the only one that will actually launch the game. After I open it I can create and play in a single player game but it won't let me open the multiplayer server. The name of the server is WesterosCraft v1.11.2 Test and under it in red says "Can't connect to server." When i click on it and try to play the game it goes to a screen that says "Failed to connect to the server. java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused."
My java is the most recent version (jre-8u161-macosx-x64). There is also another option to download jre-8u162-macosx-x64. Should I download that one instead?

Enah

Skinchanger
please connect to Westeroscraft Production. the 1.11.2 test server is whitelisted as it's our backup and a test site.