[MacBook Air] Stuck on loading screen forever. I have the console data, but pastebin says I've exceeded the maximum paste size.

DunkTheLunk

Mummer

This is the loading screen I keep seeing. I have the correct java installed as you can see in this screenshot:

I have re-installed the launcher two times now and it keeps happening.
Like I said, I've recorded the console data but pastebin says it's too big. I have no idea what's important and what's not but this seemed helpful to someone who knows what it means:

The first one:

/Applications/Wester…dist/jquery.js:9600 GET https://forum.westeroscraft.com/articles/index.rss 404 (Not Found)
send@/Applications/Wester…dist/jquery.js:9600
ajax@/Applications/Wester…dist/jquery.js:9206
Promise@landing.js:1074
loadNews@landing.js:1070
Promise@landing.js:921
initNews@landing.js:917
onDistroRefresh@uibinder.js:131
refreshDistributionIndex@landing.js:722
Promise.then (async)
refreshDistributionIndex@uibinder.js:306
dlAsync@landing.js:721
AssetGuard._validateJavaBinary.then@landing.js:102
_tickCallback@internal/process/next_tick.js:68
Promise.then (async)
(anonymous)@landing.js:99

The second one:

/Applications/Wester…ansports/ipc.js:151 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'write' of null at IPCTransport.send (/Applications/Wester…ansports/ipc.js:151) at Promise (/Applications/Wester…c/src/client.js:152) at new Promise (<anonymous>) at RPCClient.request (/Applications/Wester…c/src/client.js:150) at RPCClient.setActivity (/Applications/Wester…c/src/client.js:515) at Object.exports.updateDetails (/Applications/Wester…iscordwrapper.js:39) at Socket.tempListener (landing.js:653) at Socket.emit (events.js:187) at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:283) at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:260)
send@/Applications/Wester…ansports/ipc.js:151
Promise@/Applications/Wester…c/src/client.js:152
request@/Applications/Wester…c/src/client.js:150
setActivity@/Applications/Wester…c/src/client.js:515
exports.updateDetails@/Applications/Wester…iscordwrapper.js:39
tempListener@landing.js:653
emit@events.js:187
addChunk@_stream_readable.js:283
readableAddChunk@_stream_readable.js:260
Readable.push@_stream_readable.js:219
onStreamRead@internal/stream_base_commons.js:9

And this one at the end:

/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [Minecraft] [14:04:24] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #ladder in westerosblocks:models/block/ladder.json

/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [Minecraft] [14:04:25] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #ladder in westerosblocks:models/block/ladder.json

/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [Minecraft] [14:04:35] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #ladder in westerosblocks:models/block/ladder.json

2/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [Minecraft] [14:04:37] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to resolve texture due to upward reference: #ladder in westerosblocks:models/block/ladder.json