List of Current Probation Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey everyone, just a heads up that we're looking for more probie leaders, if you're interested in spending a little time each week helping newbies learn our trade.

You should be pretty familiar with our style and common mistakes, so the requirement for probie leader is having lead a solo build or having been an active builder for a year. Please shoot me a message if you're interested!

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey everyone, in anticipation of higher activity over the summer (in fact, we've already gotten a large number of builder apps just in the past couple weeks) I just want to put out a call for getting some more people on board as probie leaders ASAP!

The requirements are the same as the above post. If you're interested in helping people learn and become part of the community, please shoot me a message!

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey everyone,

Due to a steep uptick in builder apps recently, I’d like to put in a request for some fresh hands to help with probie leadership, so there’s less of a burden on the currently active probie leaders. Requirements are having lead a solo project, or having been a builder for a year (whichever comes first). Please PM a mod if you’re interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.