LikeAHazelnoott Builder Application

LikeAHazelnoott

Mummer

Netherlands

A friend of me told me about this. Name is :Svenxzz

I kind of keep it standard.. Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit.. I am not much of a movie/serie guy but Game of Thrones kept my attention

Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

My favorite character would be Jon Snow, I've felt with him eversince I watched the TV series, the things he went through, how he put up with it.. Amazing to see and it is one of my favorite characters of all time.

I build with detail. Detail is most important to me. I finish what I start, no half work. I can work with most building styles

I've been with large projects before. None of them were this far, this big or this detailed. I love Game of Thrones itself, the concept behind it and me being able to help recreate it in WesterosCraft would be nice.

https://imgur.com/a/jPLWrUD

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hey LikeAHazelnoott,
Thanks for your application, glad to see you're a fan of GoT and interested in contributing to our server.

It's clear from your mega castle build that you've got a strong understanding of Minecraft and interesting fantasy style architecture and know how to make the most of the blocks you have available to you. We really try to encourage that creativity in our builders.

Since much of the work we do on the server is done working on one small building at a time, the next steps will be showing that you can take that creativity and attention to detail and apply it on a smaller scale.

Firstly, if you haven't already, you'll need to install our custom launcher, which will allow you to start a singleplayer world using our modpack and custom blocks.

Next, when you've got access to our custom blocks, for your first challenge build, please make a Low Class Farmer's house in the style of /warp hawthornetown and share screenshots of it in this thread. Take note of commonalities between the houses (block mix, shape of roof, size of house, interior blocks) and make a house that would fit into the hawthorne town.

Also take a look this page for some more points and examples that will help on future builds.

https://forum.westeroscraft.com/wiki/basic-building-guide-for-applicants/

Please take your time to study the style in detail, and make sure to ask if you have any questions on the above feedback or the hawthornetown style.

Good luck!