LegendArjun

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
LegendArjun

What is your age?
21-24

In what country are you living?
Singapore

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Youtube

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
Its Lore. George RR Martin is a tremendously skilled writer. Unlike other fantasies, where good and evil are separated by a CLEAR and BOLD line. However, in the universe of Ice and Fire, characters can dance over the line at unexpected times, just like people in the real world are. For instance, one of my most favorite characters, Tywin, Son of Tytos, of House Lannister, Lord of Castery Rock, Warden of the West, Shield of Lannisport, and once and future Hand of the King, comes out as a strict and ruthless character (Reins & Tarbeck Rebellion). However, he is also just and can be forgiving, like how he pardoned the Lords of the Riverlands after the Red Wedding.

What is your favorite build on our server?
The Eyrie. It might not be a big castle, but it is both beautiful and magnificent. The custom blue-veined marble texture, the view, the high seat of the Arryns. Each great castle reflects on the hose itself. Winterfell is known for cold and hard. Casterly Rock for its might, power, and riches and the Eyrie for its elegance and (As High as Honor).

Why do you want to join our server?
Fun and Inspiration. I am an avid reader of the Song of Ice and Fire. I have re-read it over a dozen times already. When I first joined this server, I was awe-struck by the detail and beauty of the map. I want to be part of my favorite series and help it bring it to life.

PS I wanted to join at the end of 2020, but my MacBook's Screen got spoilt. I had to place a new order and it only came at the start of this year and then my University started. I lost my ongoing Builder Application project on my old Macbook, so I had to create a brand new one. Now is Uni break, so here I am :).

Imgur Album:
Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Last edited:

Veggie

The Old Bear
Hi Arjun,

Our builder application process has changed, as such could you please follow the guidance found below;

Your First Task
You must copy the house and garden which you can find on our server at /warp apphouse and build it in single player mode.
  • When exploring the apphouse, use middle click to identify the blocks you need to use.
  • Do not build on a flat world, try to situate the build within the landscape.
  • Once finished, take 5-10 images of your house, including interiors and exteriors.
  • One of these should be an authentication image of yourself in front of your build (press F5 to change camera angle).
  • Please note that any challenges issued to you after this build should not be copies, but instead use other existing builds as a source of inspiration.

Once you've done this I'll be happy to take on your application with you and get you on the road to being a builder :)

Veggie

Reactions: Sapper