leftie181 Builder Application

leftie181

Street Preacher

US

youtube or something some 6 years ago. I saw a video of old old KL. Like the one pizza and contra and dutchguard made.

LOTR, the hobbit, the matrix I suppose

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings
Storm of Swords
Feast for Crows
Dance of Dragons

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7
All of the above

Victarion Greyjoy. How could he not be, the man is a legend. I wish my captain was as cool as him. He's gonna take everything for himself and live it up. Really enjoy life. He doesn't have some great meaningful motive like half the other fruitcakes in the series. He's here to fuck shit up because its fun.

I've got some experience in architecture and structural engineering. Apart from that I just kinda know how the server works.
I GOT LOADS OF BUDS THOUGH
-waz
-emote
-jack
-bird
to name a few.

I don't remember my original motivation, but I spent 3 years on the server as a builder. It was pretty lit. I enjoyed knocking out some pretty lil houses once in a while and I'd like to do that again.

YOU KNU NU'IN, JUHN SNUH

Approved by Emotione11 on Jun 28, 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: an_escaped_duck

BantyRooster

Street Preacher
Hey Leftie. As we've talked about before, you must wait a full month after your unban (March 13th) before you can be promoted to builder. After talking it over with staff, we've decided to allow you to continue with this application, but there will be no promotion until April 13th, regardless of whether or not you are approved.

With that said, I'm sure that you're still capable of building to our standards, but we need proof nonetheless since it has been quite awhile. For your challenge, please build a 2-3 story house in the style of White Harbor.

Reactions: Cedo and Wazgamer