Launcher

King Tryhard

Mummer
Hello, fellow people

I've been trying to run my WesterosCraft launcher and after 2 hours of trying to get it to work, I gave up. Troubleshooting is of no help so I turn to the last place of salvation - the forum.

When I try to start the game in the launcher, it says: "Your configuration is out of sync with the server. Updating is necessary."

The log says:

[18:10:00.283] No MD5 for ConfigFile: /options.txt
[18:10:00.369] instance.json file not found. This is not an error if the instance has not been installed.

Can anyone tell me what's the problem or where can I get these files?
(Oh, and some threats advised updating java to 64bit, but that also didn't help.)

have you clicked the update button in the bottom right part of the launcher? Also make sure you have westeroscraft production server selected in the left side panel.

King Tryhard

Mummer
I have updated the launcher and Westeroscraft Production Server is selected, however, game does not launch.

New log info:
[00:08:17.219] Cannot run program "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_31\bin\javaw.exe" (in directory "C:\Users\Jotunn\AppData\Roaming\WesterosCraft\instances\WesterosCraft-1.11.2"): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified (stacktrace in WesterosCraftLauncher log)
[00:08:17.230] Minecraft process terminated

- According to the forums and troubleshooting guide, it says I am using 32bit java, but I've updated it just yesterday to 64bit Windows offline version...
- I've also set the java path correctly to the newer version of java.
- I've deleted WesterosCraft folder in appdata and downloaded+updated again to see if it will work(as troubleshoot sugested), it didn't.

Last edited:

King Tryhard

Mummer
Actually, it worked after I deleted WesterosCraft folder in appdata and redownloaded&reupdated it again! Just as it said in the troubleshooter!

So thanks for everything escaped_duck!

Case closed! :D