Lag

Sapper

Playwright
Hello I have been experiencing lag where whenever I move side to side it’s super slow kinda like I’m in water, and When it happens and it happens every 5-20 minutes I’m on, and I have to reset my computer which is a 2012 Mac Pro, I have Ram at 3.5 and 3, render at 6, what can I do?

im getting my Mac refurbished at Best Buy in two weeks, they wipe the computer and update stuff and I put stuff I want on a hard drive to keep I only plan on keeping the launcher should I keep the launcher? Or just re download it and let them wipe the whole computer?

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Do you get any "rubber banding", where you move to a new location and then find yourself suddenly snapped back to a previous location? If so, that's a sign of a network connection issue and probably won't be fixed by getting a new computer. If it's just FPS lag, increasing memory and/or getting a better CPU should help.

It shouldn't matter whether you re-download the launcher or not unless you want to save any customizations you've made to it (but you'd need to save the library files, not the launcher app itself).

Sapper

Playwright
I don’t relly get the rubber banding,
I have a lot of memory left idk what it is, like I have Ram at 3 and 3.5 at the launcher, how can I increase memory like delete stuff? Or?

I’ll also ask Best Buy when I go in a couple weeks what else I can do