kingjuulez Builder Application

kingjuulez

Mummer

Nederland but i can talk english

i was searching for a full westeros map and then i found this and then i saw that i can help building so i hope i can help build on the server

godzilla and harry potter

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6

Tyrion Lannister

i don't really know maybe joke's

i want to build and become better then i am know but i have build before so i want to take the challenche

https://imgur.com/gallery/EXmBKXh/

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Enah

Skinchanger
Please reread the instructions, you did not have a house in our texture pack, it looks like you've shown a castle and such in Conquest

kingjuulez

Mummer
could i get e respond from someone i don't want to be anoying but i already waited three weeks evry day checking for e respons of someone so please could i get a response

Last edited:

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
Hello!

Sorry for the wait.
Although not quite there yet, the concept is not far off from what we do on the server.
I'll point out the major problems here - you should definitely check out some of the more recent projects to see all the different ways use to build interiors and exteriors.

1) Wood log framing on the exteriors is considered outdated. These days, we primarily use only the daub and wattle blocks in more complex patterns.

2) The buttresses on the stone foundations seem excessive. There also seems to be no gradient - they are used to show differences in color and textures of the material. All of our builds have this, so looking for good examples of this shouldn't take a lot of time.

3) Interior design - a lot of the furniture and decoration is outdated on our server now. Look for more recent alternatives of the chairs, plants, kitchen stuff etc. at /warp ikea.

4) Torches in wooden constructions aren't the safest solution. Use a couple of candles or a nice little lantern instead.

All in all, I'd definitely recommend you to spend some more time studying our styles and builds.
For your first challenge, build a middle class house in the style of /warp duskendale.
Please take your time with this!

Dragons