KingBurgerzz

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
KingBurgerzz

What is your age?
13-16

In what country are you living?
UK

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
the expansiveness of the world and the in depth lore that goes back tens of generations at least. GRRM's world building is purely insane.

What is your favorite build on our server?
The wall because it is so insanely big and jaw dropping, red keep is up there too for pure book to game representation

Why do you want to join our server?
i want to be able to say i was part of one of these builds

Tell us about your build.
It is a permanent watchtower, owned by a lord. The bottom floor is the lords chambers with his bed and storage, the next floor up is the soldiers commons and it is quite packed in there, they each get an individual chest. The next floor is the armoury, they all have their armour up there. This was a building which struck me as quite low fantasy yet could be somewhere alone, it reminded me of the place Dunk and Egg live in in the second of their stories.

2020-10-23_15.54.28.png2020-10-23_15.55.28.png2020-10-23_15.55.39.png2020-10-23_15.55.48.png2020-10-23_15.53.44 copy.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hi KingBurgerzz,

Thanks for the application, glad to see your interest in the server! Your builds aren't currently at the standards required by the server, unfortunately. I recommend taking some more time to study the locations on our server (particularly ones like /warp klsprawl, /warp duskendale, /warp norridge, /warp whitegrove, /warp whiteharbor, etc.). Try your hand at re-creating some of the houses there, and then building original houses in the same style.

Once you've built a house in one of the styles on our server that you feel satisfied with, feel free to reply to this thread. Let me know if you have any questions.