humble Builder Application

humble

Mummer

England

I enjoy watching Game of Thrones and have read the first book and have been playing minecraft for 9 years so I put these two together and I found you.

The Harry Potter movie franchise are some of my favourite but aspects of Starwars could also class as fantasy.

Game of Thrones

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

I'll have to say Arya Stark as she reminds me of my younger bro and she is cool af. The way she changes very slightly to some but inside she changes the most, but this may be inspired by Maisie Williams on the HBO series.

I am confident at doing nature builds such as gardens and streams as well as a good idea of what looks good where. Building small builds such as cottages and mini manors also are my skill, interiors of these can then look pretty good. I am also confident in helping others to achieve a great build.

Well I am a strong fan of the show and a strong builder on minecraft. I can build many medieval inspired buildings or replicas from the real life world or the fantasy of the novels and series. I have visited many castles in real life and respect the history of how these functioned, hundreds of thousands of years ago. I can also work well with others and follow their beliefs and views, I am polite and will respect comments that can help my buildings look even better. Thank You.

https://imgur.com/a/vkNaZ2d

yes

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
Hi Humble,

Thanks for your application, but I'm afraid you've missed a couple of things. One of them being that you've submitted a structure which isn't a house in a style that would fit in our server.. please re-read the application again and address that, and the other things you may have missed.

humble

Mummer
Should i re-build on a non flat world with blocks similarly used on smaller build from the server?

Arkilstorm

Staff member
The issue isn't related solely to your build. The application guidelines stipulate a house in a style found on our server. It's always best to do these builds on a flat world, with as clear lighting / night vision as possible.

However you have missed part of the application. Please go back and re-read the whole application form properly.

Arkilstorm

Staff member
Hi Humble,

I'm unsure if you're wanting to continue with this application. If you don't complete the initial requirements by the end of the month I'll be closing this application.

Many thanks.