How to install the Macro Keybind mod in 1.12.2

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
Hey guys,

To run any of my scripts you need the Macro Keybind mod installed. Here's how you do that:

1. Download the Macro/Keybind Mod version 0.15.4 for Minecraft 1.12.1. [DirectLink][OriginalForumEntry]
2. Download Liteloader 1.12.2 Snapshot either .exe or .jar. [Homepage]
3. Execute the .exe or double click on the .jar and choose the option to "manually extract" to a folder of your choosing. This will give you this file "liteloader-1.12.2-SNAPSHOT-release.jar"
4. Place the extracted Liteloader.jar ( "liteloader-1.12.2-SNAPSHOT-release.jar") into your system's equivalent of "C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.westeroscraft\instances\WesterosCraft-1.12.2\mods"
5. Drop the Macro/Keybind Mod file ("mod_macros_0.15.4_for_1.12.1.litemod") into the same folder!
6. Start the launcher and navigate to the mods tab.
7. Disable both DynamicSurroundings and the "Macro/Keybind Mod" in the Optional Mods section and make sure that in the Drop-in Mods section both "liteloader-1.12.2-SNAPSHOT-release.jar" and "mod_macros_0.15.4_for_1.12.1.litemod" appear and are activated. Just like in the attached screenshot.ss+(2020-10-31+at+01.32.13).jpg
8. Start the game and enjoy!

Flip90

Street Preacher
What step did you get to?
Are you using the custom launcher?
Do you have any other mods active that you can remov?

Sapper

Playwright
I tried the first step and it didn’t download correctly was I supposed to get the lite loader first? I don’t have other mods