Withdrawn House Greenhill [Liam}

OhThatKidLiam

Bard
GREENHILL

RIVERLANDS

BLACKWOOD VALE

By: OhThatKidLiam

Current State: Currently we have an orphaned HF along with a small hamlet witch uses the outdated style that we have long abandoned.

Idea: The main castle section will stay in the same spot however a revamp of layout will be in order. Probably a single tower maybe with a few houses scattered around it. Between the HF and the river will most likely be farms and i think a single hamlet to farm the land will do. Probably just farmers and maybe a Blacksmith and a tavern.

Map:
Conclusion: Currently more research will be done however i believe this plan will be a good placeholder while i figure out my life and ideas.

Last edited:

Enah

Skinchanger
Hey, so, this app is far too incomplete to even consider as well as Greenhill is part of the Blackwood Vale, meaning whoever (Stoop) has to do the entire vale... that's a huge project, and one actually in need of very careful and strategically done planning. Also, when you said Greenhill, I thought you meant Whitehill from the telltale game and in the north... I am loathsome to relay this to you :(

Ramen

Faith Militant
For future reference: Greenhill was not orphaned but rather was in the process of being nuked, and the attached hamlet is actually Muddy Hall which is a separate Blackwood Vale location. Based on its context in the books, the Greenhill in the Blackwood Vale is likely just a literal hill rather than a settlement of any kind and is unrelated to House Greenhill (which should be in the Reach).