Harlon_Pyke Builder Application

Harlon_Pyke

Mummer
Prefer not to say, but if it is required I will relinquish that information.

USA

Nowhere; I did a google search looking for a Westeros map, and the server website was the first one to come up.

All of the above

Dolorous Edd, without a doubt. He's sarcastic, I'm sarcastic- it just makes him so relate-able.

However, Jaime Lannister has to be an extremely close second to Edd. His character arc was perfect, from hating him ever since the first episode to loving him and HATING HIS ARC LED HIM RIGHT BACK TO WHERE HE WAS DAMNIT!! Sorry, needed to rant lmao.

ASOIAF-styles are fairly new to me, as I've mainly worked with mid-fantasy medieval style type architecture, however I consider myself a fast learner, and I can adapt quite easily with different blocks and nearby terrain.

Also, if you catch the easter egg in one of the screenshots, let me know :)

I'd like to lend my services to this server to the best of my ability. I've always been a big fan of the show, and seeing a community such as this persist for years on end, and the level of detail that it has gone to, makes me hope that, with more hands, this server can increase in it's already high quality.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
Hi Harlon,

Thanks for the application. I do have to point out that we request the application build to be a house in a complimentary style to an existing project on our server. This is an inn, not a house, and wouldn't quite fit with our aesthetic.

I'd suggest spending a little more time getting to know our server, style, and standards and then resubmit the required build.
I'll keep this thread open for a week or so to give you time :)

Thanks!