gruitolito Builder Application

gruitolito

Mummer
16 years

Brazil

First on Planet Minecraft, but I've already researched on many sites, to let me know

Yes: Lord of the Rings and Star Wars

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings
Storm of Swords
Feast for Crows
Dance of Dragons

Season 1
Season 2
Season 6
Season 7

Jaime Lannister, because it may seem bad at first sight, but everything he does has his motives and there is still much goodness in him.

I'm very determined to see finished westeros, so I study medieval styles and life, and I know of technologies that can be enjoyed in minecraft

I always wanted to, when I read the books, to see and feel the places described, and even more those that were not, to build them for me would be an honor.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Denied by Emotione11 on May 11, 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey gruitolito, thanks for the application, and sorry for the delay!

Your building isn't quite up to server standards just yet, but I think we can get it there with some work. Most of my feedback has to do with things being over-detailed: for instance, avoid mixing stone and wood together, instead stone should be used only as a foundation to a house. Avoid over-using logs in houses (in fact, try not to use log blocks at all). Don't mix light and dark thatch. Try not to use stair blocks in the house exterior without any purpose, otherwise it just makes it seem messier.

Before continuing, I recommend taking some time to look around our server some more and get used to building in our more recent styles. In particular, check out /warp whiteharbor and /warp kingslanding, and study the exteriors & interiors there in detail. Also, check out useful warps on our server such as /warp furnish and /warp gradient.

Once you've done this, for a challenge build, please make a middle-class house in the style of /warp sweetport. Good luck!

-Emote

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Application rejected due to inactivity, please feel free to reapply and pick up where you left off in the future!