Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
diitseiPertti

What is your age?
13-16

In what country are you living?
Finland

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Youtube

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
TYRION

What is your favorite build on our server?
The Twins, because its close to what I imagined it

Why do you want to join our server?
I want to help build Westeros. I'm impressed by what already exists on the server and I want to improve my building. I believe that if we all work together we can make this dream fully come true.

2020-08-11_17.05.42.png2020-08-11_17.05.55.png2020-08-11_17.06.02.png2020-08-11_17.06.15.png2020-08-11_17.06.26.png2020-08-11_17.06.35.png2020-08-11_17.06.42.png2020-08-11_17.06.48.png2020-08-11_17.06.56.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Veggie

The Old Bear
Hi Diitsei,

Thanks for taking the time to apply to join the build team!

Unfortunately, the house you have applied with would not be appropriate on the server, and as such I am unable to offer very meaningful feedback.

Some things to think about for your build challenge,

• Furnish deliberately-- don't just fill space. It's unlikely they'd have had a large wooden sofa in medieval times for example. A simple bench could be all you needed instead.
  • Contrast is key, I'd use different coloured woods for furnishings than floorings.
  • Don't forget to add rafters to the underside of your roof.
  • House walls should typically be in a gradient, rather than messy blocks.

Don't be disheartened though, I'm sure you'll get there.

For your first build challenge, build something in the style of /warp woodwright be sure to explore thoroughly to get a feel for the blocks used on exteriors and interiors.

All the best, and good luck,

Veggie

Reactions: DutchGuard

diitseiPertti

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
Right then, thanks for the feedback. I'll get to building the next building as soon as I can (irl stuff this week). I have to admit I'm not vary good at interiors so I was kinda expecting some feedback on that. I guess the only way to improve is to build more.

Reactions: Veggie

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hi diitseiPertti,

Are you still interested in continuing with this app? It may be rejected due to inactivity if no reply is given in 7 days.