Deathtrooper Builder Application

Deathtrooper

Mummer

Germany

I found Westeroscraft on YouTube around one year ago. I watched the "Westeroscraft Walks"-videos and then I went to the server and was overwhelmed by the size of the project. I actually wanted to apply half a year ago, but I did not have time for it because of school, etc., but now I'm here

Star Wars, Harry Potter, Doctor Who and many more

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings
Storm of Swords
Feast for Crows
Dance of Dragons

All of the above

Jon Connington. He is a Honorable and Loyal Man. He remained faithful to his best friend and took care of his son after his death. He is friendly and always loyal. I wish I had him as a friend he would never let me down
and he would defend me.,

-I have some experience in building
-I can work fast
-I have a great creativity
-I've worked in another Building team before and can work well in a team
-I have great knowledge about the ASOIAF-Universe

I love the world of ice and fire and love this server because it builds the structures of this world according to the descriptions of the books and not the series (by the way I do not really like the series). It combines two things I love building in Minecraft and G.R.R Martin's Universe. Since I discovered the server, I am thrilled with all the love that is put in there and I would like to contribute something to it

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Enah

Skinchanger
Hey sorry for how long its taken, been kinda busy at work and all. So there's a few things off, but you aren't tyoo far from our standards for houses :D

1 The roof needs supports inside. That can be just simple stairs under it, or stairs and slabs. Either way, the thatch is jsut kind of floating in place as is.

2 Signs as furniture pieces is very much outdated as a practice. Same with using doors, trapdoors or shutters as a plank or piece of wall. Halfdoors were devised to remedy this effect

3 Rope ladders would be used on ships more than on bunk beds. The newly 3d textured wooden ladder is nice for bunks, though a ladder isn't entirely needed in every case.

4 Your daub pattern is not as bad as some i have seen, but that is something even the most experienced builders sometimes have issues with. Daub can be learned along the way

5 You oven is a nice touch, the small stone chimney makes it feel homey and cozy

6 Aside from minor cosmetic issues, they seem to have too much food lying about the place. And frogs, Reachmen actually do not eat frogs...

7 the garden is a workspace much needed for many homes, the crates of hops however aren't making much sense to me, but perhaps they are representing another food?

So, with that said, it might seem a bit much but really that's pretty good app house. So, to get you further prepared i will issue a series of challenges which you will build. Please build a lower class house in the style of White Harbour. If you have trouble determining which is which class ask around on the server. Good luck!

Deathtrooper

Mummer
Hi, thanks for the answer.
Since I am on vacation from Saturday to the first of August, it can take some time until I can do the challange.

Greetings Deathtrooper

Enah

Skinchanger
hey there, still interested in becoming a builder? please get back with me within a week or i will close the application.