deadlyzero98 Builder Application

deadlyzero98

Mummer

Netherlands

I used to be a builder a year ago(deadlyzero98). I stopped because I was too busy in real life. Before I was a builder I used to watch video's on youtube of Westeroscraft, which is where I initially learned about Westeroscraft.

Lord of the rings

All of the above

lord baelish and varys, because they always have sneaky plans to accuire power, makes the show very interesting.

I can come up with new unique designs/styles of houses and castles to add to the server.

Building on this server is a fun way to express my creativity building medieval style buildings, which are not only good looking but also historically/ASOIAF accurate.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Approved by Emotione11 on Dec 22, 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey deadlyzero, great to see you reapplying! :D

Your Dorne house looks pretty decent, the only thing I want to point out is that our style has changed a fair bit since you went inactive- in general, we've gotten less messy, avoid using log blocks in houses, etc. So in your Dorne house, I would focus on getting rid of the ornate details with the stair blocks and buttresses, and instead make the mud plaster cover larger continuous areas.

In order to get you better acquainted with some builds in the newer style, I'm just going to give a couple challenge builds before reapproving. First, please make a middle-class house in the style of /warp woodwright. Good luck!

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey deadlyzero, are you still interested in reapplying? Please respond in the next week if you're able to, otherwise the app may be rejected for inactivity.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
No problem, glad you're still interested!

The woodwright house looks great, you've really nailed the "newer" house style. The only thing I have as feedback is that I'd avoid "patchy" thatch carpets, like here and here. You have the right idea with this one. Other than that, consider yourself reapproved! Ask a mod when you see one on to promote you to full builder.

Welcome back! :D