Completed Cressey Post Approval

Elduwin

Skinchanger
Staff member
Hey @otty
I'll post here my feedbacks for post approval of Cressey project (instead in wherever the thread actually is, as it's not in the Crownlands file) :)

- The gate to the main keep is closed, hence no one can visit it.

In the keep:
- in many places, you made inside shutters with jungle half doors, tho I think actual shutters would look better, they just look like wooden planks fixed on the walls
- in the Lord's bedroom, there are table drawers blocks with uncovered side
- in the Lord's bedroom, the green flag on the carved wooden panel looks weird as it's flying
- in the dungeons, why are there 5 pewter flagons? seems a lot for lower class guards. I'd put a barrel and a few pots instead
- where is the maester's bedroom? I can see the rookery, but the bedroom below has too straw beds, and no signs of a maester's office
In general, for the keep, I'd put a few more signs of live here and there, but very sparingly.
Overall it's good!

In the main village / lands:
- in the sept, only 3 gods?
- what is the thing behind the gallows?
- several houses (actually, lots of them) have no light inside (either with chimney or candle), they're indicated with a glowstone above them
- same for the 'industry' buildings, here just a lantern is fine (and not all the time, but still in some of the barns and such)
- the bee owner/candle maker has lots of beehives, for a small area right in the middle of the village, I'd remove at least half of them

I trust you on putting some lights in these lands,
and overall, once this is fixed, you can consider Cressey post-approved!

Sorry it took so long, and thanks again for finishing this project :) One more step to completion :D

Last edited by a moderator: