Clndering

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
Clndering

What is your age?
13-16

In what country are you living?
United States

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
The fact that i can hardly say it

What is your favorite build on our server?
The spawn

Why do you want to join our server?
Because i have no other fun servers to play on and i really have been wanting to join and maybe apply for one.

Tell us about your build.
Its a work in progress

Did you follow the application rules?
Yes i didScreenshot_20201230-210357_Minecraft.jpgScreenshot_20201230-210357_Minecraft.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201230-210327_Minecraft.jpg
    Screenshot_20201230-210327_Minecraft.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20201230-210409_Minecraft.jpg
    Screenshot_20201230-210409_Minecraft.jpg
    737.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ContraBlonde

thecoddfish

Emissary
Staff member
Hi Clndering,

You've forgotten an important part of the application process. I would advise closely re-reading the application guidelines and finding what you've missed.
Otherwise it might be nice to include a bit more detail in your answers and spend some time exploring the server before you make your application build. From your answers I get a sense you haven't spent very much time on the server yet.

Clndering

Mummer
working on some last minute things on some of my builds i will attach the png files to my application all my builds are on my phone because i just recently got a minecraft java account

Clndering

Mummer
i cant put the whole build in there because max render distance is 11 so you kind of got the idea of what it looks like

thecoddfish

Emissary
Staff member
Hi Clndering.

You have still forgotten some key elements with regards to your application. You should make a small-scale, fully-furnished, low-fantasy medieval style house that would belong on the server, using the WesterosCraft custom launcher. Additionally, there is one more key detail that you have missed from your application. The builder application guidelines can be found here.