SoosSaasSees01

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
SoosSaasSees01

What is your age?
I am 19 Years old.

In what country are you living?
Germany

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Instagram

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
I like love the story and like the setting. Furthermore I like the many noble houses and castles

What is your favorite build on our server?
I like Cider Hall and Ironoaks the most, beacause they are not to big , not to small and just beautiful.

Why do you want to join our server?
I want to join because I would love to build on this server and "create" something for Westeros, furthermore I hope there will be roleplay on this server in future and I woulds love to help accomplishing this goal.

Tell us about your build.
Its small but steady Castle of a noble House in the Reach at the border to the Westerlands
and the Riverlands. Its in the middle of a small lake and you can only reach it by boat

2020-10-15_19.32.38.png
2020-10-15_19.32.55 (2).png
2020-10-15_19.33.20 (2).png2020-10-15_19.33.37 (2).png
2020-10-15_19.33.50 (2).png

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey SoosSaasSees01,

Sorry it took so long to reply to this app; we've had a bit of a backlog the last few weeks.

This castle looks pretty cool layout-wise! Though unfortunately I can't continue with the app at the moment, since it doesn't follow all of the application guidelines. First, your app needs to include a normal house in the style of one of the locations on our server - I suggest studying locations like /warp klsprawl, /warp duskendale, /warp norridge, /warp whitegrove, /warp whiteharbor, etc. Second, you're missing a key item in the application; I recommend reading the guidelines very closely.

Please feel free to update this app with the missing items. Let me know if you have any questions.