Block Change Request: Trap doors for the various wood types

WalrusBehindYou

Herald
Pronouns
he/him
Request: New Trap Door Variants

Request Type:
General Addition

Try to describe all workarounds and associated issues that make it necessary to add this block in your eyes.
The oak trap door is the only one available on the server however, if a builder prefers to use a different wood type (for aesthetic or regional style reasons), they are restricted to using half doors or the wooden carpets (the things that operate like rails, I forgot what they're called), both of which cannot be opened and closed.

I believe the addition of more trap door variants could increase the immersion of the server as well as the quality of our builds involving these elements. I imagine they wouldn't be too hard to implement, we could simply use the same texture or a slightly modified texture of the wooden shutters, but have them open and shut vertically.

Types of evidence to support your request: Historical

Historical Evidence
A trapdoor is a small hinged or sliding door that is level with the surface of a floor, ceiling or roof. Originally invented for hoisting grain up though mills, however they have also been used in the operation of gallows, booby traps, cellar doors and at the top of ladders in castle towers and battlements.