High Block Change Request: Snowy Northern Terrain set and misc.

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Request: Snowy Northern Terrain set and misc.

Request Type:
General Addition

Try to describe all workarounds and associated issues that make it necessary to add this block in your eyes.
Hello!

This has been on my "want" radar for a while so I figured I'd finally suggest it. I have few ideas.

Idea one
I would like a snowy variant of the northern terrain set. Preferably, this would be a connecting texture like moss. I would like that we something where it doesn't look like the snowy thatch models where the snow tapers down the side, something where it clings to dispersed sections on each face. I keep thinking of the mossy sand block as a reference.

The muddy snow is great, one of my favorite blocks, but it's still too snowy for a nice transition block. This proposition is looking for something a bit more in between.

Idea two:
This is only a suggestion to help aid the desire for snow-based variants.

Snowy "moss" and "Duckweed" I want to see piles of snow that function like moss and duckweed (horizontal and vertical snow clumps)

The function for this would be for adding snow to the tops and sides of blocks without having to add a ton of new variants. This won't completely solve the issue — as I have a snowy variant blocks I daydream about adding in addition to this — but this is a good "all over" decorative block that allows people to make certain things snow-ified.

Hopefully, this all makes sense.

Types of evidence to support your request: Historical, Canon

Historical Evidence
I don't know, its snow. It simply exists

:)

Canonical Evidence
Jon snow.

Sorry, I have no justification other than it's a general addition as it's based on current IRL elements and improvement of snow terraforming.

File(s) attached

Attachments

• 38183.jpeg
    38183.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 1000_F_311957202_BQO7JUwA79cWFCGIurSmCsbLq8EZkRDm.jpeg
    1000_F_311957202_BQO7JUwA79cWFCGIurSmCsbLq8EZkRDm.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 13
  • tiny-person-in-yellow-jacket-standing-between-rocks-covered-by-snow-free-photo-1080x1528.jpeg
    tiny-person-in-yellow-jacket-standing-between-rocks-covered-by-snow-free-photo-1080x1528.jpeg
    490.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: