Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
Barsikov

What is your age?
25+

In what country are you living?
USA

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
From a friend

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
I started with the show and fell in love with the constant realistic sense of danger. Nobody is safe. The game is constantly changing. In season one, I went in expecting to watch a series about Ned Stark's political journey and the adventures of his children under his administration. In season two, I expected a story about his children and widow's adventures in their efforts to get revenge/justice for Ned Stark, with the overall efforts being lead by Robb and Catelyn. The red wedding shocked me to my core. After that I was finally reading the room, but the story still never failed to surprise me in how one character's cleverness can completely change the political landscape. And to see it dialed up even more once I finally got to the books was really satisfying.

What is your favorite build on our server?
Eastwatch is gorgeous. The entirety of the wall in it's simple beauty is an incredible project, but Eastwatch just feels so cozy, like I would want to live their if not for the blistering cold. The town is lovely and I love the walkway that runs along and below the castle's little cliffs

Why do you want to join our server?
I don't actually want to 'build', per say. I am a Dungeon Master irl and have decided to run a Westeros game. I'd never heard of the server before but one of my players referred me to it because he wanted to see if it was possible that we could run parts of our game within the server - set up around a table with our computers. I'm really interested in this idea and if y'all are ok with us being here I'd love to do it.

One consideration for me, that I told my friend, is that it would be really helpful for us if we could place items, such as a pumpkin, in a designated block space to represent an enemy or npc during combat and roleplay situations. The players can move their minecraft players around on their turn, and on the enemies turns I can destroy a pumpkin and re-place it in a different spot. That's why I'm (only me, not any of my players) making a build application, with great appreciation for the responsibility that those with build access have. I promise to never make any alterations to anything on the map, ever, and the only thing I'd love to do is place and re-place pumpkins, such as in the picture below, and all pumpkins would be destroyed once we are done. We would also only be inhabiting locations marked as 'Completed', and if anyone from the server ever needs to do something in an area we would vacate it. If there are any other concerns regarding me having build access that I haven't addressed, please let me know. I am happy to answer any questions or explain further if necessary.

I totally understand if y'all don't want to give build access for something like this. Even if the answer is no, I would still love to know if it's ok if the 5 of us occasionally run our tabletop game within your server, for some of our sessions. We'll be communicating irl so we won't be messaging in the in-game chat or anything like that. Just hanging out at one location or another from time to time.

WesterosCraft.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Reactions: Die Wursttheke