balloon99 Builder Application

balloon99

Mummer

Canada

It was quite a long time ago, so I don't really remember that well, but I think I was searching for fantasy builds online for inspiration and came across the WesterosCraft website.

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings
Storm of Swords
Feast for Crows
Dance of Dragons

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7
All of the above

It's really hard to choose just one, but Tyrion is my all-time favourite. There are many characters in the series that possess the same intellect (eg. Littlefinger, Olenna Tyrell, etc.), but Tyrion is the only really smart character that also has a strong moral compass, and that's what draws me to him. I also like observing the unique dilemmas he often faces of having to choose between familial duty and what he feels is morally right.

I don't know if these are particular unique, but there are a few things that will make me a good builder. Firstly, I get SUPER attached to projects. Once you add me to the team, I'll be there for the long run. Also, I'm constantly trying to improve! Secondly, I consider myself to be a very creative individual. Although I've never built for a server before, I love building by myself on creative mode. Something I really enjoy doing is re-creating Minecraft versions of mine and my friend's houses :)
Finally, I'm very well-versed in ASoIaF!

The main reason I want to build on this server is that I'm obsessed with ASoIaF, and exploring the world you guys have created made me feel like I was right in the middle of it! I thought the project was fascinating and it totally just looks really fun to be able to add to what you guys have already achieved.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Enah

Skinchanger
Hey balloon, this looks good. we don;t usually have stairs in the wooden buildings like that, it looks dated and overcomplex. a flat wooden wall is just fine for all intensive purposes. i'd like some pics of the back wall if possible. and the bay at the roofline, is rather odd. the stairs area bit, space consuming as is, and your room layouts could be better, but this is a good house for the application process! this house seems to be in the style of fairmarket, which the stairs there are usually spiral and take up no more than 2x2 areas

Last edited:

balloon99

Mummer
Hey, sorry for the late reply, I didn't know how to check the status of my application.
Here are some pics of the back wall: Thanks for all your feedback. I'll make sure to leave out the stairs beside the house next time. May I ask, what could I change about the bay at the roofline to make it better?

Enah

Skinchanger
thanks for the back! ok, so, for your first challenge I'd like you to build me a house in the style of White Harbour, any class you prefer. Study that gradient, for it is key there.

Enah

Skinchanger
No reply in over a month, application is now rejected. Please feel free to apply again when and if you have the time :D