Austinnpack13

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
MiSt_Acezz

What is your age?
17-20

In what country are you living?
united states

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Youtube

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
character: jon snow easily
battle: battle of the bastards

What is your favorite build on our server?
all the castles are SICK I also love the wall but my favorite is definitely kings landing u guys actually did such a good job on it

Why do you want to join our server?
I love GOT and i think it would be sum cool to do in my downtime

Tell us about your build.
I obviously took inspiration from the windmill by the small village south of the wall but I made my own changes to better fit the story that I wanted to portray the story is there is a widowed farmer in the northernmost parts of the north who due to the extreme winter lost his farm and had to move with his small child into an abandoned windmill he obviously needed to make repairs which explains the variety of different stone and wood they have little to no possessions all they have is a furnace and a crafting table and a few crates full of rotten and moldy food that they saved from before winter their staircase leading to what is technically their bedroom is supported by various fences and the main support beam which runs through the middle of the build there is a fence around back that encloses a small frozen over the pond and spruce tree the windmill itself is very old which explains the rusty type block in the center ps.dont roast me for having the steve skin idk y i just like it

2020-08-05_02.20.48.png2020-08-05_02.20.39.png2020-08-05_02.20.55.png2020-08-05_02.21.00.png2020-08-05_02.21.10.png2020-08-05_02.21.21.png2020-08-05_02.25.29.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
Hi Austin,

Thanks for your application! I love the story around your build. It's a nice start! In the application process, we do actually ask for a residential house as an application build. We ask for this so that you spend time exploring and finding a build you like and really paying attention to the details in order to make a house that would fit in.

If you could please build a residential house and share the pictures with us here, that'd be great. :)

Many thanks!

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
Hi Austin,

Are you still interested in pursuing this application? Please let me know or we'll lock your thread in a few weeks. :)

Many thanks!

Reactions: Scubooty