Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7
All of the above

Hodor, cause he is a tragic hero of great power. And Jaime, cause he tries to be a good guy, but he fails, with his family having a bad influence.

I have unconventionall and productive ideas. Also i got a good sense for realism and logic. And where I live is basically riverlands, so I can give real life insights D:

I wanna build some houses again once in a while. I was builder on this server for several times already and always took year long breaks in between. When someone starts building Sevenstreams, I would be happy to take part in it.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Approved by Emotione11 on Jun 12, 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Arezeus,

Great to see you reapplying! :D Your Fairmarket house seems pretty good and up-to-standards, I just have a few points of feedback to give:

- In the image here the unpatterned daub & wattle looks a little odd; I'd either give it a pattern or swap it out for "plain white daub".

- Also in the image above, I'd swap out the spruce wood for jungle wood, which contrasts with the oak less harshly. Lastly, I'd mix in some "stormlands cobble" in the floor.

- Some of the interiors in general seem a little too empty/spacious, though it could be a matter of picture perspective.

I just want to see another house style before repromoting you- could you please make a midde-class house in the style of /warp whiteharbor? Also could you include a few more interior pictures this time? Thanks, good luck! :)

-Emote

Reactions: Arezeus

Arezeus

Mummer
Hey, thanks. I built a WH house for ya.

It's the house of an elderly couple with an additional workers apartment in the basement.

As an additional reference I wanna show my brothel at Lannisport, that I just discovered. There I put more time in and it is still pretty good looking. It can be found at x -7582 y 12210 and has my name right below the entrance ^^

Last edited:

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Arezeus,

The White Harbor house looks good! My only concern is that the "cleft" facade on the front is a little odd (with the one part pushed back a block), unless the house is a diagonal one you should just keep the front facade straight (there are obviously exceptions, but it can be difficult to make look good).

Also, I think the kitchen should be re-worked a bit, since the wall of wood doors and shutters to the right just looks a bit awkward, and I'd maybe have less hanging food around (just one hanging sausage/hanging herbs is fine, it's assumed that they would keep the rest in storage somewhere).

Other than those though, your building seems perfectly up to quality, so consider yourself re-approved! Ask a mod in-game to make you (full) builder. Welcome back to the team :D

Reactions: Arezeus