Apologies ~ Cartoon

Hey y'all,

It's been quite some time since I was last on this community, and I left possibly the worst way I can imagine, not communicating to you guys. You are all a great bunch and I have many fond memories from spending hours on this project with all of you, that you deserve much more. I left without telling anyone, and leaving my project Hammerhal in a mess. I should have said something but never did, and more importantly not leave when Hammerhal was in a condition where it made it seem like I was saying "fuck you" to you guys. I did not mean for it to happen the way I left and, I just wanted to let you all know I will be coming back, but I will not be on much. That being said, Hammerhal is a mess, and I am wondering if anyone would like to co-op or take it over from me, since I've proven in the past I'm incapable of doing a project by myself.

Thanks for all reading

~ Gooney

Reasons for not going to be on much are: my laptop for some reason is not running of all games minecraft well (mac users help), college (taking 21 credit hours this semester), TKE (Philanthropy Chair, Sargent of Arms has got a lot my time taken), Rugby (practice Tuesdays and Thursdays 7pm-10), job (only 20 hours a week), and girlfriend (did not mean to put her last on the list :p).

Reactions: Wazgamer

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Cart, no worries, I understand people have stuff come up all the time, and it sounds like you're taking quite a busy schedule this year. Glad you're OK after you broke all the bones in your body or whatever it was that happened a while ago :p

I (or someone else) can put Hammerhal on the orphanage when we get a chance. Feel free to come back and build a house or two when you have time though!

Also if you post your issues in Support, I have a mac so I can try to help.

I'm willing to work with someone if they want to keep the style of Hammerhal, just a change to the map a bit, I was in the process of updating a map before disappearing to propose to you moderators. If no one would like to then yes, Hammerhal can unfortunately go up for adoption.

Or if you and the majority of the moderators feel like I should give up Hammerhal, I will comply with that option too.

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
I've seen similar posts from you too many times Cart, I don't believe you're really coming back -_-

Really though, it's good to hear from you! :)

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Woooooah take a chill pill on the classes! I'm crying every night at 13 credits! (Granted 3/5 are 3 hour long pain in the butt illustration studios!) Can you teach me your time management skills? Please? Hope to see you on someday here soon, and that your classes at uni are not killing you.

Last edited: