Ange

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
Ange0

What is your age?
17-20

In what country are you living?
USA

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Youtube

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
I am a huge huge fan of the ASoIaF lore. I love all the small details and histories of all the houses, locations, people, etc. The thing that really got me into it

What is your favorite build on our server?
Harrenhal for sure, I love the leaning and burnt towers destroyed by the flames of the black dread.

Why do you want to join our server?
I am a huge fan of got/asoiaf, this lead me to discover the YouTube channel and get onto the server. I spent almost 4 hours looking around at the builds and talking to people, it was amazing to be able to interact and thoroughly explore these locations that I know so much about. At one point I stumbled across a group of people working on a village in the Reach. I spent a good while looking around and fell in love with how the build was organized, how every house had directions and shapes, the pallets, the notes, etc. The build that I built for this application is not my specialty, I work better when I'm being told what I have to do and work to do it to my best ability, which is why this interests me so much. I am also a super-fan of Westeros, I know tons about it and it makes me super happy to contribute to this.

Tell us about your build.
My build is supposed to be a very old, poor, small house. It has a dirt floor and the residents sleep on a pile of hay. I imagine a medieval family living there, they are self-sustainable and live off of the land. They aren't the first people to live in that sad house, but they're too poor for anything nicer.

Screenshot (8).pngScreenshot (9).pngScreenshot (10).pngScreenshot (11).pngScreenshot (12).png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Veggie

The Old Bear
Hi Ange,

Thanks for taking the time to apply for builder,

Sadly, the house you've built wouldn't be appropriate on our server, which seeks to emulate a loosely medieval style.

I would take some time to explore our builds thoroughly, maybe interact with some builders and watch them as they build to get a feel for how each house is built.

When you feel ready build something in the style of /warp Duskendale -- just any house that you feel would fit in within that town.

All the best, and good luck,

Veggie