Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
FoolishAnders

What is your age?
13-16

In what country are you living?
Denmark

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
A while back I figured out I was deccedant of a noble house, so that got me interested in noble houses and the 'medieval history', then after a lot of recomendations I finally watched GOT, and I loved it, I could almost relate to it, and I just really loved it.

What is your favorite build on our server?
I like Highgarden a lot, and generally the Reach's builds a lot. Because I am very interested in French architecture, and the Reach matches just what I like, so I reallly just enjoy the builds.

Why do you want to join our server?
I want to help out the team, and really just join the amazing community that I've been spectating for the last week or so.

IMG_3193.jpgIMG_3192.jpgIMG_3191.jpgIMG_3190.jpgIMG_3189.jpgIMG_3188.jpg

Did you follow the application rules?
You know notthing, Jon Snow

Reactions: Die Wursttheke

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hey FoolishAnders, thanks for your application and for your patience while we reviewed.

Well done with replicating the application house. As I hope you can tell ,we try to put as much detail and signs of life as we can into every single building on the server. Hopefully through this application process you'll see how this approach is carried across our different projects and styles and will give you the core skills to join the team.

You're off to a good start and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make next.

For your first challenge build, please make a Low Class Farmer's house in the style of /warp tarbeck and share screenshots of it in this thread. By the way, you can press f2 in game to take a screenshot, these are saved Minecraft folder directory.

Take note of commonalities between the houses (block mix, shape of roof, size of house, interior blocks, attic spaces, mezzanine platforms) and make a house that would fit into the Tarbeck town. It would be great if you could add a yard to it too.

I might also suggest finding another biome in your singleplayer world with fewer trees so you can get some less obstructed screenshots of the house.

If you haven't already, you can take a look at the Basic Building Guide for some more tips.

Please take your time to study the style in detail, and make sure to ask if you have any questions on the above feedback or the Tarbeck style.

Good luck!

Reactions: Jeffjunior77