_Fang Builder Application

_Fang

Mummer
I am 19 years old.

I live in the United States of America, in the state of Michigan.

YouTube videos that show off the builds on WesterosCraft, whether that were individually posted or on the main channel.

Witcher, LOTR, Detroit: Become Human, Star Wars, Dark Souls, and League of Legends lore are some of my favorites that I like to take inspiration from when I build! The diversity in my interests allow me to have a lot of options and inspirational content to draw from when I am looking for a new idea for a project.

Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, Storm of Swords

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

Tyrion Lannister is my favorite character is the series, which spans across the books and the show. He initially does not have many redeeming qualities, yet Martin still manages to separate him from the pack of the main characters and more importantly his own family as a likable and intelligent character. Tyrion has deviated from the Lannister family in wit, sympathy, and admirable motivation to the actions he performs. While Cersei, Jaime, Tywin, and Kevan all have their strengths, Tyrion tends to outclass them in his ability to hide many of his weaknesses, and tries to only expose his emotional baggage to specific people - while that later becomes an issue, his self awareness of his weaknesses and pitfalls makes him a likable and strong character to play the Game of Thrones.

I have the experience and training from some of the best builders in the community that helped me define my personal style. I have worked with for many months with Jamziboy, Spideryear, and Monsterfish that all have helped me develop a style that almost acts as a checklist for my builds.
While I build with no set structure prior to starting a build, certain aspects must always be met with me as my own personal mindset. For example:
Detail: I thoroughly develop my builds and interiors, making sure I have the space and the consistency to get across the purpose and practicality of my builds. All rooms should have a purpose, a practicality, and an atmosphere.
Depth: A balanced level of depth should be achieved to deviate builds from looking plain and boring, but also not overdone and random.
These are the kinds of things I think out, attempt, and perfect while I am building. My mindset and experience are my greatest assets when building, and my deviation from preset structure helps me create unique and distinctly different builds.

I would love to build on WesterosCraft because it is a community that I have found lacking in Minecraft. Builders have been thrown under the table since the removal of MetaDatas after 1.7.10, and it has been hard to find a community with the fervor and passion for building as I used to have before they made those big changes. With new additions and creative concepts for builders popping up with recent updates, I have been looking for a community that breeds inspiration and knowledge surrounding building on an exceptionally stunning level - while being a community that also shares the same interest in book series and lore!

https://imgur.com/a/FbFlmoC

You know nothin', Jon Snow

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
Hey Fang,

thank you for your application.
I have to reject it because the imgur album you've provided doesn't contain the material we're looking for in an app (a house that would fit our server in style, using our blocks). While I have no doubt that you are a dedicated builder, WesterosCraft is quite different from vanilla Minecraft - you should explore the server more and study our style more to get the general idea of what we're looking for.

I'll keep the thread open for some time in order to let you build the requested structure, if you want to.
I hope this won't discourage you!

Dragons