Help a beginner out

Winginn

Mummer
Hey there everyone

I happened to stumble upon this website while looking up some Game of Thrones related things. I immediately liked the site and general concept, because I've been looking for a roleplay-game based on Game of Thrones. Sadly, there is no game out there where you can actually just roleplay. Just a browser game that I don't really like and some games where the main point is battling.

But, I've found this site/project/server now. And honestly, this project is so big already that I have trouble finding my way around. So I decided to just post some of my most important questions over here. I've read the FAQ, but it doesn't answer all my questions or not in-depth enough (I'm quite fond of details, you see :p )

First of all, is this project currently still in progress? As in, is it actually still actively worked on? And how fast is this progress going? I just want to know if this is still something really active, and not dying out like many projects tbh. I hope not :p

Second, there was a similar question in the FAQ, I know. But about that roleplaying. What exactly do you all expect from this roleplaying? How do you see this project when the map itself is finished? And will this roleplaying be something for the near future, does it already happen...?

Third of all, if possible and helpful, I'd like to contribute. But I have to be honest here, my building skills are really, really low. Practically non-existent. So I don't know if it's a smart idea to let me build, because I'll probably just be ruining things xD But I wonder if there's anything else I could be doing, that's helpful and doesn't cause me to ruin this project?

Thanks for taking out the time to answer me :)

Greetings
Winginn

Enah

Skinchanger
Yep, we're still active, still working on the gigantic map and yes it will be an rpg in the future but atm there isn't one in place. Come onto the server and check it out, don't be afraid. Also, we have a an application to become a builder, which also requires a series of challenges to help develo skills and a further probationary period to make even more skills :D

Reactions: AerioOndos