Probation: Lothric

Lothric

Mummer
The second house:

Warp: /warp erenfordmine
Coordinates: x 121 / y 55 / z 4131
Plot: "husband works at quarry wife is at home lonely, son becomes a guard at the holdfast, daughter married a hunter and lives with him in the forrest in the hunting camp"

Lothric

Mummer
The third House:

Warp: /warp brandybottom
Coordinates: x -7189 / y 42 / z 15250
Plot: 3 ppl, farmer‘s house

Lothric

Mummer
The fourth house:

Warp: /warp wullvillage2
Coordinates: x -800 / y 127 / z -13164
Plot: 2ppl, minors

Lothric

Mummer
The fifth house:

Warp: /warp keath
Coordinates: -954 / 39 / 4035
Plot: A farmer with pigs

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Lothric, I noticed you haven't been on in a few weeks, although you've built 5 houses and it's been almost a couple months. Are you still interested in being a builder? If so I can give some feedback on your houses and upgrade you to full builder.

Lothric

Mummer
Hey Emote, I'll try to find some time for the feedback next week and for some more building of course. I am still interested in building on Westeroscraft.
Lately I've been quite occupied with preparing to move, I just didn't find the time to drop in.
I'm looking forward to building with you as a part of the team!

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Lothric, no problem! Your probation thread seems to have gone unnoticed so I apologize for that. I'll take a look at your houses in the coming days and you can feel free to build more whenever you find some time. Glad you're still interested!

Reactions: Lothric

Lothric

Mummer
A few more builds:

Warp: /warp harteham2
Coordinates: 4469 / 44 / 10370
Plot: Food barn, lots of grain/veggie storage from the harvests also has a small workshop

Warp: /warp harteham4
Coordinates: 4757 / 47 / 10554
Plot: 4 ppl, farmer family

Warp: /warp broomham2
Coordinates: -5033 / 45 / 15210
Plot: 3 ppl, farmer family

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Lothric, I had some time to look at your houses, and they all seem quite good! I don't really have any feedback to give, though I'm presuming you already got a fair amount from the project leads where you built. With that said, I'll upgrade you to full builder now. Welcome (officially) to the team! :D

Reactions: Lothric