[OSX 10.9.5][Java 8 Update 151] [Launcher Version 1.11.2/3.4.17] [Open]

CholericWhimsy

Mummer
I'm not sure what exactly is going on. As I've tried quite a few things to fix it. I've updated Java, repeatedly updated the launcher, checked that my Java was on 64 bit (it was.) and finally uninstalled and reinstalled my minecraft.

Each and every time, I checked both versions of the launcher. Both the production version and the test version. And each and every time, I was able to launch the test server version, being only stopped by the whitelist. However, with the production version of the launcher, I was unable to even launch Minecraft. Each time, this section of code seemed to be the issue, as it was running fine before it.

[20:41:10.817] net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:41:10.819] =======================
[20:41:13] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:41:13] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:41:13] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[20:41:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 13.20.1.2429 for Minecraft 1.11.2 loading
[20:41:13] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_151, running on Mac OS X:x86_64:10.9.5, installed at /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home
[20:41:14] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod org.blockartistry.DynSurround.asm.TransformLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [FML]: Loading tweaker optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker from OptiFine.jar
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker:dbg:56]: OptiFineForgeTweaker: acceptOptions
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker:dbg:56]: OptiFineForgeTweaker: injectIntoClassLoader
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer:dbg:266]: OptiFine ClassTransformer
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer:dbg:266]: OptiFine URL: file:/Users/16ortona1/Library/Application%20Support/WesterosCraft/instances/WesterosCraft-1.11.2/mods/OptiFine.jar
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer:dbg:266]: OptiFine ZIP file: /Users/16ortona1/Library/Application Support/WesterosCraft/instances/WesterosCraft-1.11.2/mods/OptiFine.jar
[20:41:14] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[20:41:17] [main/FATAL] [FML]: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty.
[20:41:17] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty, your vanilla jar may be corrupt.
at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:170) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115) [launchwrapper.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty, your vanilla jar may be corrupt.
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.applyPatch(ClassPatchManager.java:112) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.getPatchedResource(ClassPatchManager.java:75) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.getFieldType(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:220) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.parseField(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:193) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.setup(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:162) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.FMLSanityChecker.injectData(FMLSanityChecker.java:189) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:165) ~[forge.jar:?]
... 2 more
Exception in thread "main" [20:41:17] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager$ExitTrappedException
[20:41:17] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager.checkPermission(FMLSecurityManager.java:49)
[20:41:17] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkExit(SecurityManager.java:761)
[20:41:17] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.lang.Runtime.exit(Runtime.java:107)
[20:41:17] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.lang.System.exit(System.java:971)
[20:41:17] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:138)
[20:41:17] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[20:41:17.787] Minecraft process terminated

Apologies if I have somehow erred in the creation of this post. I would really appreciate the help. As it was quite frustrating being more able to launch the test version, only to be unable to log onto the server itself, while being completely unable to even launch the production version.

Similarly, while reading various related threads, it seemed that there were many similar incidents to my own and it seems to be an issue with the production launcher.

Jarl_Ragnmothr

Mummer
I too have this problem and have tired to up the memory and stuff. And when you go to settings do you also have nothing in the Program Wrapper box?