Nwarren93 Builder Application

Sapptersc

Storyteller
I am fourteen years old.

I am from the United States of America

I became curious one day, that Mabey there where other people who shared my enjoyment for game of thrones and Minecraft and I searching it up, and I found you. I spent the next 4 months playing westeroscraft learning everything one needs to know about tour sever, I watched every westeroscraft video, and I fell in love with the server.

I enjoy Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, Star Trek and Star Wars, and Game of Thrones.

Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, Storm of Swords, Feast for Crows, Dance of Dragons, Winds of Winter

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

I love Ser Bronn of the black water, he always brings life and laughter in to the troubling times of Game of thrones. He cane from Fleebottom and worked his way up to lord of high-garden, I like him because he is bad a**, he fights for what he wants and I love watching him on TV.

I could bring a young mind to help the server for the better, I have spent so much time on the sever, I have built up so much ideas and ways for it to improve. I will bring creativity and I will support everyone on the sever. I will bring leadership, creativity, enthusiasm, and diversity.

I want to build replicas for what I feel passionate about which is Game of Thrones, I want to recreate ASOIAF because I remember coming home from school being a social outcast and just watching the show and reading the books made everything better, I want to build what I’m passionate about and I want to help others who might be struggling be able to come to the server.

https://imgur.com/a/VY8pIlJ

Yes I followed the rules and guidelines

Reactions: AerioOndos

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
Hello Nwarren93, sorry for the short delay

Unfortunately, I have to reject your application for now. Although the enthusiasm and drive are clearly showing, the house you've built isn't close to something we'd have on the server.

I'm gonna give you some more time to explore our builds and come up with a house more similar to them. My advice would be to find a couple of the more recent projects and recreate a house in that style.

Oh, and, don't be afraid to bump your application yourself after a while, if we haven't checked it.

Good luck!

Dragons

Sapptersc

Storyteller
Okay so I will do that, I will research a house and that stuff, when I resubmit my application can I leave everything the same except the igmur link?