Nwarren93 Builder Application

Sapptersc

Storyteller
I am fourteen years old.

I am from the United States of America

I became curious one day, that Mabey there where other people who shared my enjoyment for game of thrones and Minecraft and I searching it up, and I found you. I spent the next 4 months playing westeroscraft learning everything one needs to know about tour sever, I watched every westeroscraft video, and I fell in love with the server.

I enjoy Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, Star Trek and Star Wars, and Game of Thrones.

Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, Storm of Swords, Feast for Crows, Dance of Dragons, Winds of Winter

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

I love Ser Bronn of the black water, he always brings life and laughter in to the troubling times of Game of thrones. He cane from Fleebottom and worked his way up to lord of high-garden, I like him because he is bad a**, he fights for what he wants and I love watching him on TV.

I could bring a young mind to help the server for the better, I have spent so much time on the sever, I have built up so much ideas and ways for it to improve. I will bring creativity and I will support everyone on the sever. I will bring leadership, creativity, enthusiasm, and diversity.

I want to build replicas for what I feel passionate about which is Game of Thrones, I want to recreate ASOIAF because I remember coming home from school being a social outcast and just watching the show and reading the books made everything better, I want to build what I’m passionate about and I want to help others who might be struggling be able to come to the server.

I have worked on IOS for, I just recently got a Mac book , I am un sure on how to upload my work could a admin please help me?

Yes I followed the rules and guidelines.

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
the mods really like that end phrase, better put it in :p

For the images, I suggest taking images of your build (using the custom launcher) and uploading them to imgur, then making a link to them/the album. Then you share and copy-paste the 'linked BB code' link for best results

Sapptersc

Storyteller
To confirm I need to build on the westeroscraft single player and is imgur free? I relly hope I can be on the server, what else can I do?

Sapptersc

Storyteller
Cool, what should I build? I have a Minecraft iOS world where I have built game of thrones castles and keeps,