MattMad Builder Application

MattMad

Mummer

The United States

From a friend on the creative server I build on (AJ Gaming) that is a builder on Westeros Craft.

Some of my favorite fantasy books include Rangers Apprentice, The Lord of the Rings, The Name of the Wind, etc.

Game of Thrones

Season 1

Eddard "Ned" Stark is one of my favorite characters in the show because of the effect his death had. The fact that someones death can change the entirety of a nation is something that is very admirable to me.

While I am quite good at creating structure, I am very good at creating organics. This will show whenever I am making either small creatures in forests, mystical creatures, or statues for massive palaces.

The idea of helping to create a nation in this game makes me simply need to work on Westeros. I have always wanted to work on one massive continent, with no need to terraform, and just create structure. Now with this opportunity to work on Westeros, I finally am able to work on an entire world alongside others with the same skillset that I have.

https://imgur.com/a/t1YYXm0

"YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW"

MattMad

Mummer
Extra note, I am sorry for all of the confusion regarding my earlier applications, I hope I am able to redeem myself in the future through building on this wonderful server.

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
Hey Matt!

Thank you for your application(s) :)
Unfortunately, your house isn't close enough to what we're looking for. Take some more time to explore the server and study our techniques and styles.

Feel free to apply again in the future, using some of the more recent projects on the server (Duskendale, Tarbeck Hall, Woodwright... or really just explore our world and find something you like) as a model for your house.

Hope this won't discourage you!

Dragons