Launcher works fine, but when Minecraft starts, I get a failed to connect error.

I first had issues with the launcher until I fixed those. Now, whenever I open the launcher I have to log in even though my login is saved. Sometimes it doesn't accept my credentials, even though it's right.

But the problem is that every time Minecraft opens, I fail to connect to the server because of failed to connect to the server.

I am logged into normal minecraft launcher.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
This happens when you're using our custom launcher? Make sure you're using the production client, by clicking on the production client on the left-hand side. If it still doesn't work, it sounds a bit like a network problem on your end. You might want to check if you have a firewall blocking anything.

This happens when you're using our custom launcher? Make sure you're using the production client, by clicking on the production client on the left-hand side. If it still doesn't work, it sounds a bit like a network problem on your end. You might want to check if you have a firewall blocking anything.

I am positive I am using the production client. I have been having problems logging into Mojang and even normal Minecraft launcher. I put in my username and password but it doesn't accept it. Usually, I wait a bit and try again and it works. For that issue, I have contacted Mojang. But I still don't understand the issue with this launcher. It worked before but now it doesn't.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
It definitely sounds like a network/connection problem the way you described it. Something might be getting blocked on your end.

I did try it this morning and I was able to join. I really don't understand why I have problems with Mojang. Either way, I was able to join and I thank you for the help.