Launcher Frozen

Larkinn72

Mummer
Hello, Thanks for reading.

I have been having a problem with the launcher, i have restarted and uninstalled the launcher multiple times but every-time the same thing happens it loads the game pops up then it freezes. As shown below this is what is shown.

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
How much memory do you have dedicated to the game in the launcher? You need at least 4G RAM (in the Minimum RAM part of the Java tab in Settings) to run WesterosCraft.

Larkinn72

Mummer
How much memory do you have dedicated to the game in the launcher? You need at least 4G RAM (in the Minimum RAM part of the Java tab in Settings) to run WesterosCraft.
I have just looked i have a min of 2gb and a max of 2gb but it wont let me change it

Last edited:

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Do you know the amount of memory you have on your computer? If you go to the Apple logo in the top left of your screen and then click on About This Mac you will find the amount of RAM on your computer on the line saying Memory.

Larkinn72

Mummer
Do you know the amount of memory you have on your computer? If you go to the Apple logo in the top left of your screen and then click on About This Mac you will find the amount of RAM on your computer on the line saying Memory.

Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Is what it reads

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Unfortunately, it appears your computer does not have enough memory to run WesterosCraft. Our server alone takes at least 4GB, and your computer needs a good amount to run as usual.